19th Annual Michigan Communities GIS Conference
September 17 – 19, 2014
Boyne Mountain Resort, Boyne Falls, Michigan
- 2014 Conference Full Agenda Packet (Coming Soon)
- 2014 Conference Agenda/Session Information (Now Available)
- 2014 Conference Lightning Round Information (Now Available)
- 2014 Conference Vendor Information Sheet (Coming Soon)
- 2014 Boyne Mountain Resort Lodging Reservation Form or
- Boyne Mountain Resort Map
Boyne Online Room Reservations
Please note the cut-off date for online room reservations is August 18, 2014. After this date you will have to provide the above reservation form to book your reservations, based on availability.
To reserve a room without a credit card, please fill out the Reservation Form and send a check to Boyne with the required amount for deposit. The remaining balance can be paid by check or credit card at Boyne upon check-in at the Conference.
Conference Registration (Invoices mailed 7/25/14)
Registration for the conference is done through membership invoices via the Organization’s Key Contact. Invoices are normally sent out during the July/August timeframe, at which time your Key Contact can add or delete names from the Conference registration list for your organization. Please check with your Key Contact to add or delete names for the conference registration.